- Electronic-BoardroomTMVI® Press is an imprint used for publishing of ISBN#ered books and for custom corporate versions of existing books.
- Book, The Evolution of Trading: How Technology and Governance Are Changing Finance in the 21st Century and website, www.evolutionoftrading.com have all rights reserved. No part of the book or website may be reproduced, stored in a special system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise without prior permission of the publisher, Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc., using imprint, Electronic-BoardroomTMVI(r) Press. Read The Book
- Oxford Graduation Music in TMVi videos and websites is used per 1997 non-exclusive license from Oxford Television Studios to Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc.
Registered Marks, Trademarks, Servicemarks and Designs
- Electronic-BoardroomTMVI® is registered in the international classes of newsletters, consulting, educational services, television show and production, website, database, videoconferencing, network conferencing. See Official Patent and Trademark Office Principal Register with descriptions of categories.
- Electronic-Boardroom rectangle and upside down L and the TMVI square are design shapes.
- TMVI Inheritance Transfer Services, TMVI EstateWatch, TMVI Integrator, HeirDr are trademarks and “Taking the headache out of the heartache” is a servicemark of Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc.
- Electronic-Boardroom Solutions, Electronic-Boardroom Newsletter, Electronic-Boardroom Consulting Services, Electronic-Boardroom TV, TMV, TMVI, T&MV Inc., Garment2go, Garment to-go, IntellectualCapital2go, YourInvestmentManager2go and LeasingCisco2go, are trademarks of Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc.
- The Oxford Crest and oii rectangle are registered trademarks of Oxford University. The Oxford questionnaire was developed by T&MV Inc. for a lecture given at Oxford. The Oxford dialogue is an ongoing chat group provided by T&MV Inc. for attendees from the Electronic-Boardroom TMV® Solutions seminar held at Oxford and interest groups from other locations. All marks are property of their respective owners.
Registered Domain Names, Websites, Blogs, TikiWikis, Channels
- dpe.electronic-boardroom.com is TMV’s distributed public intelligence collaborative network organization.
- store.electronic-boardroom.com is TMV’s e-commerce channel.
- tmvinc is TMV’s video tv channel
- tmv.com, electronic-boardroom.com, juneklein.com, evolvingboomers.com, callingtheshots.wordpress.com, evolutionoftrading.com, evolutionoftrading.blogspot.com, the-5th-estate.com are domainnames owned by Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc.
- TMVi Integrator(tm) Hardware/Software/Applications
- TMVi Surveillance(tm) Setups.
- TMVi Inheritance Transfer Processes.
- Items sold through the catalog are not returnable. Storefront
- Subject to the disclaimers and qualifications those gaining access to these Websites are authorized to make use of the Website (and of any chatrooms and interactive facilities which are available through it) for any lawful purposes. The following is a non-exclusive list of uses which are expressly prohibited: (i) using the Website to commit or encourage unlawful acts, including unlawful copying of copyright material; (ii) misrepresenting the user’s identity or authority; (iii) distributing any type of virus or other device intended to cause nuisance, loss or corruption of any information on the Website or accessed through it, or of any systems used to operate the Website or any systems accessed through it; (iv) tampering with communications which are not the user’s, or making any alteration to any information on the Website; (v) accessing or attempting to access other parties’ user accounts; (vii) hacking or attempting to hack any part of the Website, or any system used to run it, or any system accessed through the Website; (viii) disrupting the flow of communications in interactive areas; (ix) storing personal data derived from the Website;
(x) posting material which: infringes intellectual property or performers’ rights. Use of this Website by members of Oxford University is also subject to the University’s Rules for Computer Use.
- Finance Channel (co-branded Electronic-Boardroom T&MVInc® with Strategy.com)
- On some parts of the websites, users may be asked to provide some limited personal information in order to enable the provision of certain service e.g. newsletter subscription, inquiries, etc. TMVi may store this information manually or electronically. By supplying this information the user is consenting to TMVi holding and using it for the purposes for which it was provided. Information provided will be kept only for as long as is necessary to fulfil that purpose. Personal information will not be sold to third parties, or provided to direct marketing companies or other such organizaitons. Personal information collected and.or porcessed by TMVi is held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- TMVi may collect demographical and statistical information about user behavior, and use this information for the purpose of evaluating use of the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators, and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- To gather the information this Website may use a number of third party measurement and research organizations such as Google Analytics. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’), an organisation based in the United States but certified as a Safe Harbor for data protection purposes. Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’. The information generated by the cookie about use of the Website (including the user’s IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate the user’s IP address with any other data held by Google.
- TMVi may also use AWStats, a third party log analyser, in order to track the following information about visitors to this Website: the user’s IP address, date/time, the name of the requested webpage and, if provided, the address of the referring page and the user’s browser type. This data is held on TMVi servers and any disclosure of this information will be in aggregate form and will not identify individual users.
- By using this Website, the user will consent to the processing of his or her data by Google and by TMVi in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Links to other websites
- Although this Website provides links to other websites, this policy only applies to the webpages hosted under this Website.
Notice and Take down Policy
- If a user is concerned that he or she may have found material on this Website of which the user is the rights owner and has not given permission, the user should contact TMVi in writing with full details of the case stating the following: (i) the user’s contact details; (ii) an explanation of why the material should not be on this Website; (iii) the website address (URL) where the user found the material; and (iv) a statement that the user is the rights owner or is authorized to act for the rights owner.
- The process for handling requests to remove materials from the Website is as follows: (i) TMVi will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint. (ii) TMVi may seek the user’s agreement to retain the material on the Website. (iii) Should such an agreement not be reached within one working day, the material will be removed from the Website. (iv) TMVi will retain the user’s statement for record management purposes.
- The publications contain the opinions and ideas of its authors and are designed to provide useful advice in regard to the subject matter covered. However, the publications are sold with the understanding that neither the author nor the publisher is engaged in rendering legal, accounting or other professional service. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional person should be sought. The author and publisher specifically disclaim any responsibility for liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, that is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the contents of this book. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc., its officers and employees, affiliates, successors and assigns shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to the reader or any other person for any reliance upon the information contained herein, or inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the book, including, but not limited to, financial or investment data.
- Participating authors warrant that their contributions do not infringe any copyright, violate any property rights, or contain any scandalous, libelous, obscene or unlawful matter or any formula or instruction that may be inaccurate or may be injurious to the users. Situations mentioned in the books are drawn from real-life examples but may have been changed or expanded to illustrate specific points the authors are trying to make.
- This info is not to be construed as legal, accounting, financial or other advice and is to be used at your own risk. Please rely on your appropriate professional who knows your particular circumstances.
- Information provided in this document or sold via the catalog is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from infringement.
- The information placed on this Website by the OII or by TMVi has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing selected information about the OII or TMVi and organisations with which they are associated.
- The University and Technology & Marketing Ventures do not make any warranty that information contained on this Website, or on any site linked to this Website, is complete, accurate or up-to-date; and they are not responsible for the results of reliance on any such information.
- The University and Technology & Marketing Ventures does not make any warranty that use of the Website will be uninterrupted, virus-free or error-free; or that use of the Website will not affect other software or operating systems used to access the Website. Any warranties provided under the general law are expressly excluded to the fullest extent possible. In particular, they do not warrant that use of the Website will not infringe the rights of any other person or organization; nor that the Website is of reasonable quality or fit for any particular purpose, even if they have received notice of an intention to use the Website for that purpose.
- Unless they are expressly stated otherwise, opinions given on this Website are those of the individuals making them, and not those of the companies or universities who are not responsible for such opinions or any claims resulting from them.
- To the extent permitted in law, they accept no liability for any loss or damage which may be suffered by other parties as a direct or indirect result of using this Website (including loss of profit, loss of opportunity, loss of business, and consequential loss).
- Persons submitting material to this Website are solely responsible for the material and for any claims relating to its content. Whilst the University nor TMVi does not exercise editorial control over any content posted to the Website by users, they reserve the right at its sole discretion to remove any content which it has been notified is objectionable, whether or not the objection is substantiated, and otherwise to review, edit or delete any comments posted by users which it deems defamatory, unlawful, threatening or otherwise objectionable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, and to the extent permitted in law, they accept no responsibility or liability for any material communicated by third parties via the Website.
Copyright©1992-2014 Technology & Marketing Ventures, Inc. All rights reserved.